Explore here the useful information on the Dessert Wines that are relished in India and all over the world.
- Dessert wines are also known as sweet wines, pudding wines, stickies or the sweet tooth wines.
- Dessert wines are typically served with dessert and fruits or baked items after a meal.
- In the UK, a dessert wine is considered to be any sweet wine drunk with a meal.
- In the UK, the Dessert wines and Fortified wines are considered to be different.
- In the United States, on the contrary, a dessert wine is legally defined as any wine over 14% alcohol by volume. This also includes all fortified wines.
- The examples of popular Dessert wines are : Beerenauslese, Eiswein, Champagne Doux, Moscato d’Asti, Sauternes, Trockenbeerenauslese.
- India Wine Producers
- Wine India / India Wine
- Indian Wine Exporters / Wine Exporter India
- India Wines Directory
- India Wine Resources
Originally posted 2009-09-19 14:52:43.
Tags: wine type