Explore here the brief info on the Fruit Wines. You always thought that wines are made only using grapes ? Then you are wrong many other fruits, vegetables and even some flowers are used to make wines. Find more on Fruit wines below.
- Fruit Wines are fermented alcoholic beverages of various flavors made from a variety of ingredients other than grapes.
- These are mostly referred by the main ingredient that is used to make them like : plum wine if plums are the key ingredients.
- Fruit Wines are produced from fruits like apples and elderberries, starches like rice, vegetables like carrot or peapod, as well as flowers and herbs such as dandelion, elderflower, and even marijuana.
- These are made using the ingredients that are sufficiently sweet.
- Some Fruit Wines are made by adding the sucrose in the form of table sugar or honey if the key ingredient has more acid contents like citric acid in case of Pineapples.
- The common Fruit Wines are : peach wines, blueberry port from Massachusetts, cherry wines from Michigan and other from Australia.
- India Wine Producers
- Wine India / India Wine
- Indian Wine Exporters / Wine Exporter India
- India Wines Directory
- India Wine Resources
Originally posted 2009-09-20 06:53:53.
Tags: wine type